Join us and take your
Sales & Profitability
to the Next Level In 2024...
Sales & Profitability in a fantastic supportive space.
We are Judith Hamilton & Elaine Atherton we both run service based businesses and we totally understand just how much guidance you need to keep your business moving forward,
we have a fantastic support network ourselves that we regularly tap into.
With this in mind we are combining our experience & knowledge and also enlisting some amazing
female experts we have in our circle to join us on a regular basis to support you
and help you find the answers you are missing.
YOUR SALES & PROFITABILITY COACHES
After working for 25 years within large organisations, I made the decision in 2014 to start up my own small business specifically with the aim of bringing my knowledge and expertise into the small business sector.
I know first hand how much there is to learn when running your own business and I want to share my knowledge with others.
I am dedicated to educating, developing and empowering small business owners so they can achieve their goals and realise
their dreams. I get a real buzz from helping small businesses increase their profitability.
I built a business within the network marketing world that at its peak was turning over £4million a year, and I was told on more than one occasion I was 'too nice' to be successful at selling.
Seven years ago I started my own business as a Sales Coach to support SME's who provide a service which I believe comes with different challenges. In truth I had no idea how many hats I was going to need to wear!
My mission is to help as many business owners as possible to turn their passion and expertise into sales without being 'Salesy'
We share the same values, ethics and morals which was hugely important to both of us. As business owners ourselves who provide a service we are totally aware that it is not a walk in the park, and we need our support network around us.
The reality is no-one starting a business has all of the answers, but we do need to know who to ask.
No question will be a crazy question in here, it is about supporting each other, sharing knowledge and learnings and helping each other to be successful and achieve our goals.
With our combined knowledge in Sales & Profitability we have a lot to share, and when you get both of these elements right that is where the magic happens. Our experts who will be joining us regularly are also business owners with huge amounts of knowledge to share with you.
As a member there is no long term commitment - life happens we know that. But we are confident that the knowledge you will gain and the support you receive will make a big difference to your business.
The monthly subscription will be £37 a month.
Because this is where we can provide the greatest value to our community.
Absolutely, obviously we would love you to stay with us but if the group isn't bringing you value then you can cancel at any point.
I’m excited to be part of the Grow Her Business community. The networking opportunities are instrumental in forming genuine connections with fellow women entrepreneurs.
The Learning Lounge sessions with expert insights have already provided me with actionable strategies to elevate my business.
This community is more than just a network - it's a supportive space where we grow together. I’d highly recommend to any woman entrepreneur seeking meaningful connections and continuous learning!
Learning Lounge - 2 Monthly deep dive training sessions on Sales & Profitability (recorded and saved for members)
A monthly expert guest will be joining us to add to your skillset and knowledge
Bi-weekly networking for members only - to get to know other members and build connections
A Members only community to interact with us and other members to share and support each other
Member only offers
Tips and tools to run your business
Grow Her Business Limited
We take safeguarding online privacy seriously. Please read the whole of this statement carefully as it sets out what information we may collect from you, how we may use it
reasonable efforts to publish any changes to our privacy statement.
Grow Her Business is responsible for collecting, processing, storing and safe-keeping personal and other information as part of providing a service and carrying out our regular business activities. We manage personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and we are registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office Registration Number C1423811
Any questions regarding our processing of personal data should be directed to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Privacy Statement governs any kind of processing where we are acting as a data controller or co-controller (including collection, use, transfer, storage and deletion) of personally identifiable information (any information that may be used to identify a physical person, and any other information associated therewith) about natural persons. This statement applies to our processing of data collected through any means,
actively as well as passively, from persons located anywhere in the world.
We are guided by the following principles when processing data:
1. We will only collect data for specific and specified purposes; we will make it clear at the point when we request your information, what we are collecting it for and how we are going to use it;
2. We will not collect data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes; we will minimise the amount of information we collect from you to what we need to deliver the services required;
3. We will collect and use your personal information only if we have sensible business reasons for doing so, such as keeping you informed of events within our community and relevant offers from time to time.
4. We will not use your data for purposes other than those for which it was collected, accepted as stated within our policy, or with your prior consent;
5. We will seek to verify and/or update your data periodically and we will accept requests from you for amendment of the data held;
6. We will apply high technical standards to make our processing of data secure;
7. Except otherwise stated, we will not store data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose or as required by law.
1. Personal Contact details
2. Your Company details including the services you provide
We will collect information from you when:
1. You sign up to our newsletter or mailing list
2. You download an opt-in
3. You join a course, membership or programme
4. You contact us for information via our website or social media channels, by phone or email
5. You post on our social media channels, website or blog
6. You work with us in a commercial capacity
We may use the information collected to:
1. Allow you to process a booking for a product or course
2. Create a profile for you on our site
3. Send you our newsletters or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
4. Ensure that content from our site is presented to you in the most effective manner for you and your computer
5. Allow you to participate in the service you have chosen to do so
6. Notify you about changes to our service
We will never sell or share your personal information with third parties.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides that processing of your data shall only be lawful if and to the extent that at least one of the following applies:
1. You have consented
2. For the performance of a contract
3. For compliance with a legal obligation which we must perform
4. To protect vital interests of your or another person
5. It is in the public interest
6. It is in the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party
We collect data for the purposes set out above. Data is managed to ensure that it is either erased from our system when it is no longer required for the purpose for which
it was collected, retained for legal reasons or minimised and retained.
Any health data collected from you has special protection and is limited to that permissible by law.
LINKS FROM OUR SITE
We will make it as easy as we can for you to opt out of unwanted processing, providing it does not restrict our ability to provide you with the primary service you have requested.
Please note if you wish to unsubscribe from any marketing emails that you have signed up for, you can do so by emailing email@example.com or by clicking on the unsubscribe link on the marketing email that was sent to you (every email will contain one at the bottom). It may take 24 hours for this to become effective.
WEBSITE ANALYTICS & TARGETED MARKETING
We use website analytics to provide the best user experience and service to you and to evaluate and improve our site. We utilise third party data analytics service providers Google Analytics and GoModern to improve our visibility and to monitor website browser behaviour and navigation across our site.
These third-party data analytics service providers collect this information on our behalf in accordance with our instructions and in line with their own privacy policies.
Our service providers may collect the following data about the way you use our site, which will almost always be anonymised and aggregated before reporting back to us:
1. Number of visitors to our site
2. Pages visited whilst using the site and time spent per page
3. Page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks and browsing methods
4. Source location and details about where users go when they leave the site
5. Page response times and any download errors
6. Other technical information relating to end user device, such as IP address or browser plug-in From time to time we may use the information collected about you to present you with targeted advertisements using platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google and/or Instagram.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY & FUTURE PROCESSING
We do not intend to process your personal information except for the reasons stated within this privacy notice. If this changes, this privacy notice will be amended and placed on our website at www.growherbusiness.com
We continually review our privacy practices and may change our policy and privacy statement from time to time. When we do this an amended privacy statement will be placed on our website at www.growherbusiness.co.uk
This privacy notice was published on 29 th November 2023 and last updated on 29th November 2023
If you are concerned about how we are collecting, using and/or sharing your personal
information, you can contact our Data Protection Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership T's & C's